[tournament-org] Things a Tournament Director hates

Francis Roads francis.roads at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 10:25:41 BST 2023

Folks:

If GoDraw is under discussion, I would like to repeat a whinge which I have
been making for some years. If the draw is to be posted on a notice board,
it should be printed out in a much larger font. This would prevent the
bees-round-a honey-pot crush of people trying to see the small print, and
in particular would be a courtesy to people like myself whose eyesight is
deteriorating. Small print is difficult for me at the best of times. I do
not believe that modern IT technology is unequal to the task.

Regards,
Francis

Francis
Personal website: https://francisroads.co.uk