[tournament-org] Fischer Time suggested configurations

TobyManning ptm at tobymanning.co.uk
Fri Feb 21 19:02:36 GMT 2020

I think we should provide specific recommendations, e.g.:

30/10 Recommended for a short 1 day, 3 round tournament (e.g. with lunch
off-site)

45/15 Recommended for a longer 1 day, 3 round tournament (e.g. with
lunch on-site).

45/15 Recommended for a multi-day, 3 round/day

50/20 Recommended for a multi-day, 2 round/day

60/15 Alternative configuration for a multi-day, 2 round/day

Toby

--
Toby Manning
26 Groby Lane