[tournament-org] TournamentEntryGrades

Matt Marsh matt at crazedbytes.net
Sun Jun 16 19:02:04 BST 2019

OK - and so this goes back to the original point.

Godraw will default based on what they started their last tournament at
- not what their current grade is based on GoR coming out of the last
tournament.

Sure, asking people if it's correct is one thing. But this relies on
people knowing whether it's correct or not - and often people don't. So
then they just tend to agree with whatever is being suggested to them.

I think Geoff & I are both in agreement that as TDs we do need to do a
bit more than that. We should be checking grades against the current EGD
ratings. It's a bit more work, but it does feel like the right thing to do.

Of course if Godraw implemented the changes I've proposed then in your
case it should be more likely correct...

Matt