[tournament-org] TournamentEntryGrades

Richard Wheeldon richard at rswheeldon.com
Sun Jun 16 18:57:10 BST 2019

Go Draw default usually unless they've said something different when they entered and I have that to hand (not always the case),

Richard
On 6/16/2019 5:48:22 PM, Matt Marsh <matt at crazedbytes.net> wrote:
Richard,

On 16/06/2019 18:49, Richard Wheeldon wrote:

I make a point of telling folks what grade they're down at and asking them if it's correct.
When you say that you tell them what grade they're "down at", where do you get the "down at" grade from? Is that something you've taken from the EGD (manually), the grade they specified when they entered, the grade Godraw has defaulted them to, or something else?
Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Marsh