[tournament-org] EGD-results-submission

Geoff Kaniuk geoff at kaniuk.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 14:24:52 GMT 2023

Sounds like tightening up on Data Protection rules to me.  So you will
want something that satisfies lawyers?

My initial reaction is that this information should be displayed at the
head of the calendar.  Not everyone uses the entry form, and leaving
TD's to add this to their web sites creates extra work.

It should perhaps also be clearly stated in BGA policy.

I will raise the comments with Lorenz Trippel.  Some form of the
statement should appear on the EGD home page so that all could see.  At
the moment it only pops up when you submit.

Geoff

33 Ashbury Close, Cambridge CB1 3RW 01223 710582