[tournament-org] PublishTheDraw

Geoff Kaniuk geoff at kaniuk.co.uk
Wed Apr 12 16:34:29 BST 2023

WAS Things a Tournament Director hates.

I am wondering what kind of projector you are using.  I had imagined a
PC projector plugged into a USB port.

In GoDraw you would not have to print to a .pdf first!

Whenever GoDraw is asked for pretty printing of anything it first
creates a text file in GoDrawSys with name *PRI.txt.  Once that file is
created you get the status message Draw Printed. Then the file is sent
to the pretty printing process, and hopefully the printer starts up.

So if you have a PC projector try this:

1. Switch the printer off to save paper, but in any case you should
always keep a hard copy of the draw.

2. Press the print Draw button.

3. Now point your PC projector at GoDrawSys/DrawPRI.txt.

4. Focus the image on a wall.

It is not pretty printing, but it does  contain all the pairing information.

Geoff

33 Ashbury Close, Cambridge CB1 3RW 01223 710582