[tournament-org] Public Liability Insurance

Matt Marsh matt at crazedbytes.net
Tue Feb 18 18:45:03 GMT 2020

Hi all,

As many of you may already be aware, the BGA provides public liability insurance to cover tournaments and other events.

If anyone needs further information regarding what is covered etc. then please contact me for further details.

Please note: *in order for an event to be covered by the BGA's public liability insurance, the event organiser must be a member of the BGA.*

If there are any organisers who are hoping to benefit from the BGA's cover, but who are *not* a member of the BGA, then please contact me to discuss further.

Many thanks,
Matt

--
*Matt Marsh*
matt at crazedbytes.net
+44 (0)7795 297779 <tel:+44-7795-297779>