[tournament-org] TrigantiusLessonIII

Paul Barnard paul at psaa.me.uk
Fri Mar 22 09:40:28 GMT 2019

Swindon's modus operandi has usually been to seek return of the trophy a
month or two before the next tournament, which gives time for engraving
and cleaning. Once or twice the winner hasn't wanted to take the trophy
at all. Sometimes we only got the trophy back on the day of the next
tournament; then in consultation with the winner we have either kept if
for a while to engrave it, or let the winner take it unengraved.

In other words, very flexible.

We did lose the 13x13 trophy, which was about a metre high - huge! The
winner didn't return it and nobody knew how to contact him.

Regards,
Paul