[tournament-org] TrigantiusLessonI

Andrew Ambrose-Thurman andrew at ambrose.thurman.org.uk
Mon Mar 18 19:37:51 GMT 2019

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019, 22:43 TobyManning via tournament-org, <
tournament-org at lists.britgo.org> wrote:

> For example, it is 90% certain I will be going to Durham - yet I have not
> yet entered. Why not? It would be helpful to the organisers, even if I had
> later to pulll out, and we rarely (never?) penalise people for pulling out,
> particularly if they let the organiser know in a timely fashion.

If anyone else is in the same boat, the registration link is at
https://durhamgo.club/tourn2019.php#entryform - we won't penalise you for
pulling out if your circumstances change!

Out of interest, would people find it helpful to have an option on the form
called something like Tentative or Probable or Interested or similar?

Andrew