[tournament-org] TournamentEntryGrades

Geoff Kaniuk geoff at kaniuk.co.uk
Mon Jun 17 19:23:44 BST 2019

I think it would be very worthwhile if we could actually identify TD
practice rather than speculating.

  I know of a few well organised TD's who wil test things out in the
week before thr the tournament start.  There are others who might start
entering players into GoDraw months before the event. I can imagine such
TD's getting very irritated if every time they run they run the program,
the message regarding out of date files flashes up.

I think this should happen perhaps once this discussion is done, and
certainly after Barmouth.

Geoff

33 Ashbury Close, Cambridge CB1 3RW 01223 710582