[tournament-org] TournamentEntryGrades

Jenny Rofe-Radcliffe jenny at durge.org
Mon Jun 17 10:44:11 BST 2019

I expect we can all do the draw and prize-list by hand if our computer
collapses in the middle of a round (I did, for London's prizes last year)
but it's not *completely* unreasonable to say that when we know our venues
and our technology, we can expect to use it. Otherwise what are we doing
using GoDraw at all, Geoff?

That said, a simple reminder from GoDraw to download the latest player list
would be fine by me.

In broad principle I agree with the ideas in both Geoff's original post and
Matt's response, but as Matt's suggestions look as if they'd solve most of
the problems in a very simple way, I like them best; I believe in solving
problems the easiest ways.

Thanks,

Jenny