[tournament-org] TournamentEntryGrades

Geoff Kaniuk geoff at kaniuk.co.uk
Mon Jun 17 10:24:58 BST 2019

Thanks Tony.

My experience of collecting results is that the number of players using
their current rating to set  entry grades is nowhere near 90%.

My experience has also been that not all TD's download the player list
shortly before the event anyway.

You say you cannot get a date when UK players last changed.  The column
LAST TOUR in the rating list is exactly that.

Geoff

33 Ashbury Close, Cambridge CB1 3RW 01223 710582