[tournament-org] GroupsInGoDraw

TobyManning ptm at tobymanning.co.uk
Thu Oct 18 09:36:08 BST 2018

I look at the entry and determine if it is possible that A can avoid
playing anuy of B - H, or if (eventually) a match is inevitable.

If A will have to play 3 out of B-H and 3 others, I just let the
programme go ahead. The "not same club" will avoid them playing in the
first round; if they have to play 3 of their mates it s not too
important if it is games 4-6 or a random 3 games.

Toby