[tournament-org] The Bar in general

ptm at tobymanning.co.uk ptm at tobymanning.co.uk
Sat Nov 24 08:43:08 GMT 2018

OK, the entry has changed significantly since I made my first posting.

In this case I agree that the bar should be at either 3 dan or 2 dan (do
the people above the bar start at +1 or +2?)

Sorry, I am not going to get involved in finding out how people
estimated their grades - I consider that an unwarranted interference
with the organisation.

Now off to Coventry.

Toby