[tournament-org] The Bar in general

Matt Marsh matt at crazedbytes.net
Thu Nov 8 11:36:50 GMT 2018

On Thu, 8 Nov 2018, at 09:47, TobyManning via tournament-org wrote:
> *Manual Overrides*

> You are quite right to emphasise that TD's can override GoDraw's
> defaults. However, my experience is that many TD's - particularly the
> inexperienced ones - are reluctant to do this as they are concerned
> about possible unintended consequences.> I think this emphasises the importance of getting the GoDraw defaults
> as good as we can.
I strongly agree with Toby on this.

No matter how much encouragement we give to TDs to consider adjusting
the bar (and rightly so that they should consider it), there will still
be plenty of TDs that just don't feel confident in doing so. The
defaults are therefore very important.
Matt

--
*Matt Marsh*