[tournament-org] Referee workshop at the EGC

Geoff Kaniuk geoff at kaniuk.co.uk
Thu Jul 19 20:42:58 BST 2018

Don't let Toby put you off! Its a good opportunity to meet some of the
people behind the EGD management and to see different attitudes to
refereeing. From past experience the workshop is split into sessions, so
you may not need to stay the whole time.

Geoff

33 Ashbury Close, Cambridge CB1 3RW 01223 710582