[tournament-org] Things a Tournament Director hates

Geoff Kaniuk geoff at kaniuk.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 14:19:53 BST 2023

I have started to look at GitHub  and I do have an account there as I
use the IDE Geany for all my work now. But its quite involved to set up,
and I may issue the source as a simple .zip file. It is all written in
C++ compiled with Borland.

I expected to find Open-Gotha  on github but was very sad to learn that
Luc Vannier passed away November last year due to a heart attack.
https://lifein19x19.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=18970

Geoff

33 Ashbury Close, Cambridge CB1 3RW 01223 710582