[tournament-org] McMahon Bar

Colin Williams colin_williams at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 29 12:37:04 BST 2020

Current BGA guidelines say 4-8 players for a 3 round tournament, so in this example I would cut it at 2dan.

If we do have a situation where there is one less 2d and one more 1d, then I suggest use GoR and cut it off at the higher recommended guideline number – in this case 8.

What does GoDraw do at the moment with this combination?

Regards,
Colin.