[tournament-org] TrigantiusLessonII

Geoff Kaniuk geoff at kaniuk.co.uk
Tue Mar 19 12:21:58 GMT 2019

If we have self-registering system, then players will be asked to
collect their own ticket.  So player B should decline A's request.

But yes, I agree one needs to be alert to chaos of this kind.  Just
before issuing the draw one could count the players present.

If there are fewer than tickets, then at least someone must have broken
the system and will be asked to own up.

If there are more players than tickets, then they are late and may have
to play each other.

I would also ask players to enter early if they intend coming, and to
let us know in good time if for some reason they cannot attend on the day.

There will of course be a ghost in reserve as backup.

Thanks for the input!

Geoff

33 Ashbury Close, Cambridge CB1 3RW 01223 710582