[tournament-org] TournamentEntryGrades

Geoff Kaniuk geoff at kaniuk.co.uk
Mon Jun 17 19:14:03 BST 2019

Gerry,

I am not trying to do other peoples thinking, just reporting what I observe.

You must remember that I process the tournament results for submitting
to EGD. Apart from solving player identification issues I also check
details for players that have scored very poorly or scored very well. I
do sometimes  find that players have been entered at out of date grades
even going back more than one tournament.

I have not recorded statistics for this as life is too short. So there
is some evidence and I do try to steer clear of making unfounded statements.

Finally, not everyone has a mobile phone, and of those that do I wonder
how many know how to hotspot their laptop?

Geoff

33 Ashbury Close, Cambridge CB1 3RW 01223 710582