[tournament-org] TournamentEntryGrades

Geoff Kaniuk geoff at kaniuk.co.uk
Mon Jun 17 10:13:52 BST 2019

Thanks Neil.

It was Matt who suggested that idea.

GoDraw will never offer to download anything from anywhere. It does not
know about the internet.

I agree we can do more to help the TD.  But please let us have some
'quid pro quo'

Doing the draw is stressful and the Draw Master should be fully prepared
for the process.  This means getting to know your entry, not just the
night before the tournament but much earlier. So you have plenty of time
to download files yourself.

Geoff

33 Ashbury Close, Cambridge CB1 3RW 01223 710582