[tournament-org] Overtime

Geoff Kaniuk geoff at kaniuk.co.uk
Mon Oct 29 12:46:32 GMT 2018

Yes I thought it might be MK, but could not be sure.

The 'Andrew Simons' problem is not a problem, as he is using the maximum
amount of time alloted for the period.

On the contrary, I think we all probably use the time inefficiently,
consuming the 20 stones well before the time is up.  But of course this
may just be me.

If the tournament is subject to time constraints, then accelerated
overtime should be used.

Geoff

33 Ashbury Close, Cambridge CB1 3RW 01223 710582