[tournament-org] Using groups vs changing clubs

Matt Marsh matt at crazedbytes.net
Thu Oct 25 16:49:55 BST 2018

Note that whatever the settings of club and/or groups, there are
still at least two criteria that will likely have higher priority
than these settings:
 1. avoiding players being matched together in multiple rounds
 2.  matching based on McMahon score
I would have thought that given the (relatively small) size of our
tournaments there will probably not be many times when the further
criteria of club and group are actually used to influence the draw are
they? I would have thought that in most tournaments there are not many
people on the same McMahon score for example.
It would be interesting if GoDraw was to collect statistics on how often
these criteria do get used in practise...
Matt

--
*Matt Marsh*
matt at crazedbytes.net