[Newsletter] Ukrainian young go players at the EGC in Leipzig

Toby Manning ptm at tobymanning.co.uk
Mon Jun 26 14:49:54 BST 2023

We have received the appeal below to support Ukrainian youths attend the
European Go Congress.

The Board supports this appeal, and it will match any donations up to a
total of €400, about £345.

In order to minimise costs and aggro associated with changing money into
Euros, we suggest that you make donations to the BGA. You can:

a)  make a Bank Transfer (Sort 52-10-46, A/C 25841777, reference Ukraine)

b) Go to the BGA donation page https://www.britgo.org/donation. That
allows you to use credit/debit card or paypal.  It has a field
"instructions to seller" and there you can explain that the donation is
for Ukraine at Leipzig.

You get an on-screen response and then don't have to send a separate email.

We will then make a single donation to include the matched funding.

Please also email the Treasurer (treasurer at britgo.org) to confirm that
you have made a donation.

*This offer will be open  until Friday * 30 June. We willl make the
donation on Saturday.

Toby Manning
President, British Go Association