[Newsletter] BGA AGM - Urgent

Jil Segerman jil.segerman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 19:07:38 BST 2023

Dear Members

BGA Secretary Colin Williams has asked me to forward the following:

The 2023 AGM is on April 20th at 20:00, and will be held as an online ZOOM
meeting. Full details, including the agenda, papers, and link for the ZOOM
meeting, can be found at https://www.britgo.org/history/accounts . This
year the format is more complex than usual as we are holding the last AGM
of the unincorporated BGA and the first of the new company limited by
guarantee.

If you can not attend but would like to appoint a proxy for the meeting
please let the Secretary know on secretary at britgo.org by the end of
Wednesday 19th April . As there will be two meetings held on the night, one
for the unincorporated BGA and one for the new company limited by
guarantee, please say whether the proxy is for one or both meetings.

Please do consider appointing a proxy, as that helps us ensure the meeting
is quorate. Any Council/Board member will happily accept your proxy and
voting instructions.

Regards

Jil Segerman, Newsletter Editor