[Newsletter] BGA Newsletter 223

Jil Segerman jil.segerman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 17:25:44 BST 2016

Dear BGA Member

Following some changes to the software running our website, the monthly
newsletters can no longer be sent by email, but are posted on the website.

The October Newsletter is now available on the webpage
http://www.britgo.org/newsletter/223   You will need to be logged on as a
BGA member, and then this link should take you directly to the Newsletter.

Hopefully this will work smoothly, but in case of any technical problems, I
suggest you contact one of our Webmaster people via
http://www.britgo.org/positions/officials?page=1  Or, for problems with
membership logon, contact the Membership Secretary via
http://www.britgo.org/people/barnardp

Contributions for the Newsletter should (as before) be sent to me at
newsletter at britgo.org

Best wishes
Jil Segerman